Corporate and Business Law
In corporate affairs, we assist our Clients as from the decision to incorporate a new Company, the correct type of Company as per its activities, drafting of necessary documents such as By Laws and all the necessary activities to initiate its operations.
We provide legal advice to national and foreign individuals or companies in all activities related with their fulfillment of their obligations provided by the General Law of Commercial Companies and other applicable Laws.
Among other activities, we assist our Clients in the following:
- Incorporation of all kind of Companies (Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, Civil Partnerships, Non- Profit Association), representative offices and branches
- Business structuring and development
- Shareholders and Partners’ rights and liability limitations
- Shareholders and Partners’ Meetings (General, Special, Ordinary and/or Extraordinary)
- Board of Directors’ meetings
- Capital increases and decreases
- Corporate books and entries
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Spin−offs, dissolutions and liquidations of companies
- Sale of stock, partnership shares and assets
- Due diligence and legal opinions
- Drafting and negotiation of Civil and Commercial Agreements